Who is Advanced Training For?
Unbound Advanced Ministry Training is for anyone who has completed Unbound Basic Ministry Training and who wants to grow in effectiveness as a leader, intercessor, trainer, or ministry leader.
Prerequisites to participating in Advanced Training:
1. Completed Unbound Basic Training;
2. Read The Unbound Ministry Guidebook
Advanced Training Options are:
1. Locate an open, upcoming Advanced Training event and register to participate
2. Invite Heart of the Father Ministries to train your team
3. Register for the Advanced Training E-Course
CONTACT US FOR MORE
We're here to help you. If you have questions please contact Jenn at: email@example.com
What to Expect from Advanced Training
Unbound Advanced Ministry Training consists of four workshops taught by Matt Lozano, followed by a practical observation and feedback session. Teams who complete Advanced Training can apply to the Unbound Network.
WORKSHOP 1 / Our Identity in Christ
+ Knowing God’s Delight and Recognizing the Enemy
WORKSHOP 2 / Leaning and Listening
+ Leaning on the Holy Spirit and Learning to Listen Deeply
WORKSHOP 3 / Humble Service
+ Humility and Foundational Patterns
WORKSHOP 4 / Moved by Compassion
+ Compassion, Intercession, and Speaking the Father’s Blessing